Friday, March 9, 2012

ASPoetry, Illustrated Poems from an Aspic Life

Category       : E-Books
Author          : Wendy Lawson
Publisher      : Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Year              : 2006
Page              : 128
Language      : English
File Type       : Pdf
Size               : 1,95 MB
Review          :For some of us, poetry might seem a form of written expression that we were made to ‘rehearse’ as part of some school curriculum or homework requirement. Maybe our experience with poetry was a difficult one, and one that did not make much sense to us.
This short book of poetry is a reflection on some of the life experiences that I have travelled through and, as such, depicts a journey that some will be able to relate to. It is not a book full of complicated
sentences and abstracts that don’t relate to human reality, but a book that expresses many of the common emotions and experiences associated with being human.
I have written poetry since I was able to write. At times my thoughts are in rhyme. Some of the poetry included in this book was written by me as a young child, some of it as a teenager. Most
of it was written as an adult. I have tried to illustrate some of my thinking and much of my experience. Of course it is risky to do this, but then I’m a risk taker.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment